Physical Characteristics of Stripetail Scorpions
- Known for having a large metasoma with keels with a striped look
- The body and hands tend to be smooth and lustrous
- Colors can range from light yellow-brown to having dark stripes on the body and stinger
- Stripetail scorpions tend to be under 3 inches long
- Females tend to be generally larger than males
Behavior of Stripetail Scorpions
- Stripetail scorpions can be usually found under rocks and surface objects
- Can sometimes be found inside homes
- It seeks out the most humid areas it can find
- Sting can be painful and venomous but not severely dangerous to humans
- Like most scorpions, it feeds on primarily smaller insects, crickets, mealworms, roaches and other scorpions
Stripetail Scorpion Life Cycle
- Males attract females through a courtship dance
- Females can carry babies for 8 months and usually have 1-100 at a time
Prevent a medical emergency and call Fischer’s Pest control today at 702-815-7894 to resolve your Las Vegas scorpion problem.
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.
About UsLearn More