- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.
Do you keep any insects/spiders?"No."
What’s the most poisonous pest?
“The desert brown recluse. Bites are rare, however they are highly venomous. Their venom is a necrotoxin which means it destroys tissue cells.”
What’s the most interesting pest?
“The most interesting pest in Las Vegas are scorpions. You can find scorpion infestations by searching for them at night with a blacklight. They glow because of proteins close to the surface of their exoskeleton. We offer exclusion services to help reduce an infestation immediately and help determine the source of the problem.”
What’s the worst pest?
“Hands-down, bed bugs. They spread disease, create infestations that are difficult and tedious to eliminate. Bed bug elimination is one of the most expensive pest control services.”
What are people worried about the most when they first contact you (safety, cost, damage)?
“My customer’s main concerns are the cost of pest control services and safety of their families and pets.”
What makes you different from any other pest control company?
“Our unprecedented customer service, guaranteed treatments with no contracts and one-hour time windows for all appointments.”
What qualifications do you need to excel in pest control?
“Pest control in Las Vegas is a competitive industry. Excellent customer service, reliable technicians, good driving practices, and effective pest control treatments are the key to a successful pest control career.”
What qualifications do you need to do professional pest control?
“There are multiple State-issued licenses through the department of agriculture that are mandatory for operation of equipment and application of pesticides in Las Vegas, Nevada.”
What do you like most about it?
“Entomology has always fascinated me. Studying bugs and understanding their behavior has enabled me to more effectively diagnose and treat a variety of pest problems. This also helps me to improve the quality of life for my customers, which is the most fulfilling part of my job.”
What led you to enter the pest control industry?
“I’ve always wanted to help improve the quality of life for people experiencing challenges or problems. I also have a fascination with bugs and other pests. Becoming a pest control professional has allowed me to combine my life’s interests into a successful business.”
Mike Fischer is a born and raised local from Las Vegas and has been working in the pest control industry for over 20 years. Before starting his own company, Mike gained valuable insight and experience by managing other companies in the industry. His success in the industry comes from unprecedented professionalism, guaranteed treatments, and dedication to his customers. His fascination with entomology and his passion for improving the quality of life for the people of Las Vegas has allowed him to turn his interests into a thriving business.
If you live in Las Vegas and need your pest control done right, Fischer’s Pest Control is the company for you. We have over 20 years of experience and customer service is our top priority.