Local professionals ready to help!
Oriental Cockroach Pest Control In Las Vegas
Las Vegas Oriental Cockroach Physical Characteristics
- Blackish brown measuring about 1” in length
- Bodies feature an oily, shiny surface
Behavior of Oriental Cockroaches
- Dwell in dark, damp, cool areas
- Can enter a home through plumbing
- Often found in or near basements and bathrooms
Common Food Sources of Las Vegas Roaches
- Omnivorous – will scavenge for anything
- Prefer to feed on starches and grease
Roach Life Cycle
- Egg capsules contain 12-16 eggs
- Total lifespan is 22 months, with adulthood lasting only 1-4 months
Related Oriental Cockroach Information and Warnings
- Oriental cockroaches are also referred to as black beetles, water bugs or shade roaches
- The tidiest homes and businesses can become infested
If you detect oriental cockroaches or have concerns about a Las Vegas infestation, contact Fischer’s Pest Control at 702-815-7894. We can discuss the issue with you and, if needed, prepare a treatment plan.
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.
About UsLearn More