Camel Spiders In Las Vegas
Physical Characteristics of a Las Vegas Camel Spider
- Colors range from beige to dark brown
- Very hairy legs and body, they can grow up to 6 inches in length
- Males tend to be smaller than females with longer legs
Camel Spider Behavior in Las Vegas
- Camel spiders are nocturnal so they stay in the shade during the day and hunt at night
- Known to be one of the faster spiders, can develop speeds up to 10 miles per hour
- Bites can be painful but not venomous, consult a doctor immediately as there is a risk of infection
Las Vegas Food Sources
- Camel spiders tend to prey on small insects, snakes, lizards, and scorpions
- Known to stuff themselves till they can’t move
- They can store a good amount of fat on their body to live off of when food sources are low
Camel Spider Life Cycle
- Camel spider reproduction can be direct or indirect sperm transfer
- Females dig burrows into the ground safely storing up a range of 50-200 eggs
- Life expectancy can be up to 1 year
Related Camel Spider Information and Warnings
- There are myths saying that these spiders can chase down humans and burrow into the stomachs of camels to lay eggs. What they’re actually doing is chasing your shadow for shade
- Camel spiders in Las Vegas are common and love to take shelter in your home. They’re not venomous to humans but you should seek help if bitten as people have different reactions to spider bites
I called Fischer Pest Control to do an initial spraying/set up for our property. I have not seen any pests to date but it is always a good idea to pre-treat. The technician was on time, friendly and very knowledgeable about pests and rodents.- Melinda B.
I have been using Fischer’s for over three years and I am forever grateful for their professional service. Kevin is the technician that comes to my home he always uses pet safe sprays!- Michelle W.
We have been using Fischer's Pest Control since 2004, having excellent service from their service technicians. If we have an issue, they are here to address our issue.- American Jetting Services
Thanks Ryan for the great job you did on my home! No insects, spiders, scorpions that's a plus especially for my kids and my german shepherd! Inside and out I recommend this company for those who want a great job at an affordable price.- Jon N.
Once the ants started showing up this summer, I knew I didn't want to deal with it again. I contacted Fischer's Pest Control, and after the first visit I never saw another live ant, roach, spider, or anything. Extremely friendly!- William K.
We got bed bugs from some used furniture and could not get rid of them. They spread to two other family members homes since we didn't know at the time that we had them. Fischer's got rid of them the first treatment at all three properties.- Brian C.
Fischer's Pest Control team was on time and effective while providing excellent customer service. I had a bee infestation on the roof of my house. They are my first and only company to call for pest removal.- Lance B.
Our family has had Fischer's Pest Control for the past 10 years. I would not use any other pest control company. I have recommended Fischer’s Pest Control to all my family, co-workers & friends. FISCHER’S PEST CONTROL IS THE BEST IN LAS VEG- Christine L.
We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.