Local professionals ready to help!
Camel Spider Pest Control In Las Vegas
Physical Characteristics of a Las Vegas Camel Spider
- Colors range from beige to dark brown
- Very hairy legs and body, they can grow up to 6 inches in length
- Males tend to be smaller than females with longer legs
Camel Spider Behavior in Las Vegas
- Camel spiders are nocturnal so they stay in the shade during the day and hunt at night
- Known to be one of the faster spiders, can develop speeds up to 10 miles per hour
- Bites can be painful but not venomous, consult a doctor immediately as there is a risk of infection
Las Vegas Food Sources
- Camel spiders tend to prey on small insects, snakes, lizards, and scorpions
- Known to stuff themselves till they can’t move
- They can store a good amount of fat on their body to live off of when food sources are low
Camel Spider Life Cycle
- Camel spider reproduction can be direct or indirect sperm transfer
- Females dig burrows into the ground safely storing up a range of 50-200 eggs
- Life expectancy can be up to 1 year
Related Camel Spider Information and Warnings
- There are myths saying that these spiders can chase down humans and burrow into the stomachs of camels to lay eggs. What they’re actually doing is chasing your shadow for shade
- Camel spiders in Las Vegas are common and love to take shelter in your home. They’re not venomous to humans but you should seek help if bitten as people have different reactions to spider bites
Call Fischer’s Pest Control today at 702-815-7894 if you encounter these spiders in your home. Our Las Vegas pest control professionals will quickly take them off your hands.
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.
About UsLearn More