Physical Characteristics of Field Mice in Las Vegas
- Tiny with, small, sharp claws
- Brownish-gray in color with whitish colored underside
Field Mouse Behavior
- Nest in fields and other locations with vegetation, marshy areas and farms
- Have the ability to assess the safety of a situation and consider a strategy before acting on a plan
- Can dig its way into a location where it detects food sources
Las Vegas Food Sources
- Omnivorous and will eat anything they find including the corpses of other animals
Field Mouse Life Cycle
- One litter of field mice can contain up to 14 offspring
- Breeding occurs all year long
- Females produce a copulation plug after mating which prevents additional mating
- Lifespan is 1 to 3 years
Related Field Mouse Information and Warnings
- Droppings and urine can cause allergies, asthma as well as other medical conditions
Field mice reproduce quickly. To avoid a complete infestation, Call Fischer’s Pest Control at 702-815-7894 today. Our Las Vegas pest control professionals will quickly and fully deal with your infestation.
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.