Physical Characteristics of Las Vegas Vinegaroons
- Classified as an arachnid, and also known as “Whip Scorpions” due to their “whiplike” tails
- 8 legs total, using their first two legs as sensory tools
- Measure no more than 3.3 inches in length
- Nocturnal, preferring to feast on insects
- When startled or disturbed, the Vinegaroons expels a combination of acids that have smell of vinegar
- Burrow in decomposing materials and organic materials
Las Vegas Food Sources
- Starches and dextrin – Sources include fabrics, hair, carpet, paints and adhesives, etc.
Vinegaroon Life Cycle
- A mother remains with her young ,without food, until after they mature
- Live up to 7 years
Related Las Vegas Vinegaroon Information and Warnings
- The Vinegaroon can pinch human skin, but do not inject venom unlike common stinging insects.
Stop Vinegaroons from invading your Las Vegas home. Call Fischer’s Pest Control today at 702-815-7894 for a free quote.
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.