For years, our team has been committed to protecting your family and home from unwanted pests throughout Las Vegas.
When you are searching for secure pest elimination, trust in our technicians at Fischer’s Pest Control. We have every tool that it takes to get rid of the most stubborn pests around. Whether they are eating you out of house and home or leaving painful bites along your skin, you are going to need knowledgeable exterminators who can immediately analyze the situation. The diseases that are often spread by these pesky invaders are highly dangerous if you or your loved ones are exposed, which means time is of the essence.
Some of the many types of pest control services we can provide include:
- Ant control
- Bed bug control
- Bee control
- Insect control
- Pigeon control
- Rodent control
- Roach control
- Scorpion control
- Spider control
It is very frustrating to spot a line of ants trailing over your kitchen sink every morning or attempting to fight the mice that are eating the contents of your pantry. It is highly understandable why so many residents may initially be tempted not to wait for a professional team of exterminators and instead may try to get rid of a pest problem on their own.
As logical as the reasoning behind such an attempt may be, however, it is unfortunately not a good idea, at least if you want to get rid of pests for good. In many cases, the over-the-counter sprays and traps you can buy are simply not effective. Many pests may even grow immune or wary to these generic baits or traps. In addition, there are multiple kinds of pests that may threaten you once they are cornered. Even the smallest bite or sting can be excruciatingly painful, and it can often lead to side effects like swelling or fever. By speaking to a professional, you can make sure that your house stays pest-free without endangering you, your family members, or any beloved pets.
“I have been using Fischer’s for over three years and I am forever grateful for their professional service. Kevin is the technician that comes to my home he always uses pet safe sprays!”Michelle W.
“I called Fischer Pest Control to do an initial spraying/set up for our property. I have not seen any pests to date but it is always a good idea to pre-treat. The technician was on time, friendly and very knowledgeable about pests and rodents.”Melinda B.
“After extensive research, I selected Fischer Pest Control and it has been the best decision made. Corey is an excellent technician who is extremely knowledgeable, efficient, prompt, patient, polite, courteous and provides service above and beyond!”Kimberly B.
“Fast service, especially for our ant takeover that occurred overnight in the garage. Very reasonable price and the service guy was friendly and informative. Reasonable prices. We signed up for the recurring service.”Staci W.
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.
If you see a single cockroach beneath your sink or a spider high in your ceiling corner, you may not assume that you have a full infestation on your hands. However, if you see at least two, this is a key indicator that something suspicious is going on. Once you are aware that there are at least a couple of these pests around, you must take action before they begin to breed exponentially.
Some species are known to generate new populations every few weeks, which means that you could be overrun if you do not contact pest technicians. Reach out to our specialists at Fischer’s Pest Control for prompt and comprehensive inspections.