Physical Characteristics of Silverfish in Las Vegas
- Body is scaly and soft
- Brownish to silver in hue, measuring up to ¾” in length
- Long and round at top, tapering at the bottom of the body with 3 protruding tails
- A pair of antennae appear on the Silverfish’s head
Silverfish Las Vegas Behavior
- Exhibit extreme fear of light, making them difficult to be detected by humans
Las Vegas Food Sources
- Starches and dextrin – Sources include fabrics, hair, carpet, paints and adhesives, etc.
Silverfish Life Cycle
- Females lay up to 60 eggs at a time
- Silverfish can live up to 10 years
Related Silverfish Information and Warnings
- Although the Silverfish is harmless to humans, its droppings can contaminate food
- Silverfish can be destructive to fabrics, papers and adhesives
Are you noticing Silverfish around your Las Vegas property? Call Fischer’s Pest Control today at 702-815-7894 for a free quote.
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.