Scorpions $200 Up to 2,500 SQ FTRequest Service
Service includes the application of products specifically designed to exterminate Scorpions and all other crawling insects.
Maintenance after initial service $55 Monthly.
Here at Fischer’s Pest Control, all our technicians are truly committed to providing you with the best options for your unique needs. This is why we refuse to lock our loyal customers into contracts that they may not need. Because we are so confident in our ability to resolve your insect problem and so devoted to making sure these pests don’t return, our team will come back — for free — if you continue to have issues after 30 days.
No matter the type of insect that is wreaking havoc in your life, you can feel relief from our superior insect control services. We are happy to set up a complimentary inspection before beginning our process of eradication, so ask us for more information.
Methods for Making Your Interior Safe
Having insects crawl around the inside of your property is one of the most unpleasant experiences you could have as a homeowner. Some insects may be destructive to your property and eating you out of house and home. Others can directly attack you and your family, leaving painful bites, nasty swelling, and horrible scars.
Because pests can attack you in any number of ways but are also so different from each other in terms of behavior and habitat, it is important to have a team of professionals who can identify these distinctions. Once the insects in your house have been identified, your knowledgeable technicians can advise the best way of eliminating the infestation.
Some of the most reliable methods of getting rid of insects on the inside of your house include:
- Sealing off the possible entry points at key locations (particularly those with water, such as bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms)
- Checking windows, doors, and vents to make sure they can be securely fastened and latched
- Utilizing the appropriate method of eradication, whether with advanced dust pesticides, aerosols, or liquid sprays
- Setting up deadly baits (which are simultaneously safe for both humans and their pets) for insects to carry back to their colony
- Licensed & Insured We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
- FPC Guarantee The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
- Reliable Visits We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
- No Contracts We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
- Free Estimates We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.
In order to make sure your inside stays secure, it is essential to create a barrier in the outside of your property as well. A liquid solution is an excellent way to make a perimeter, halting insects in their tracks. Along with this wet barrier, experts will often make sure to add bait traps. With thorough monitoring systems, these combined methods used by our team at Fischer’s Pest Control can result in a true fortress.
“Thanks Ryan for the great job you did on my home! No insects, spiders, scorpions that's a plus especially for my kids and my german shepherd! Inside and out I recommend this company for those who want a great job at an affordable price.”Jon N.