At Fischer’s Pest Control, we are committed to the health and well being of our customers, employees, and the larger community. We are carefully monitoring the situation and the up to date guidance of health agencies. We will continue to implement preventative measures in line with agency guidelines and keep our team up to date with the latest information and training.
Actions we are taking right now include:
- Increased cleaning/disinfection of service vehicles and equipment.
- Technicians are required to disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water for all interior services
- The team is provided with additional respirators, latex gloves, and shoe covers to be used for interior treatments
- We are providing our Team with updated information and the best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
COVID-19 policies include:
We have advised our Technicians not to report to work if they are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms of the virus (fever, cough, shortness of breath).
- In addition, we ask that if you have an appointment scheduled and you or any family members are having any COVID-19 or flu like symptoms of the virus (fever, cough, shortness of breath) please contact to reschedule your service or have an exterior only treatment done
- We are providing refunded fees and deposits for missed or rescheduled appointments
Follow the general guidelines:
- Please take care of yourself and others
- Avoid contact with any people who are sick
- If you are sick, do not leave your home and seek medical attention
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, ears, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean your hands often with soap and water. Wash for at least 20 seconds