Red Rock Pest Control
Serving Customers in Las Vegas, Henderson, & Surrounding Areas
Red Rock is located in the Mojave Desert, which means that it is home to a variety of pests. If you live in Red Rock or the surrounding areas, it is important to protect your home or business from the threats that pests pose. At Fischer’s Pest Control, we offer a full range of pest control services in Red Rock, including pest inspections, preventative treatments, and extermination. Our experienced technicians use the latest products and techniques to eliminate pests and keep them from coming back.
Complete Pest Control Services in Red Rock
At Fischer’s Pest Control, we know that every home and business is different, which is why we offer a full range of pest control services in Red Rock. Whether you have a minor infestation or a serious problem, our experienced technicians have the tools and expertise to get rid of pests quickly and effectively. We offer a variety of treatment options to meet your needs and budget, and we guarantee your satisfaction with our services.
Protect Your Home or Business from Pests
When it comes to protecting your home or business from pests, prevention is key. At Fischer’s Pest Control, we offer a variety of preventative treatments to keep pests out of your property. Our experienced technicians will inspect your property, identify any potential entry points, and seal them to keep pests out. We will also treat the perimeter of your property to create a barrier that keeps pests away.
Here are a few tips to help you prevent pest infestations:
- Keep your home or business clean and free of clutter – Pests are attracted to food, water, and shelter, so it is important to keep your property clean and free of clutter. Be sure to clean up spills and crumbs right away and store food in airtight containers. Pests can also hide in clutter, so it is important to keep your home or business organized.
- Seal any potential entry points – Pests can enter your home or business through even the smallest cracks and crevices, so it is important to seal any potential entry points. Be sure to check your doors, windows, and screens for any gaps or holes and repair them right away. You should also seal any cracks or crevices in your foundation, walls, and floors.
- Keep your property well-maintained – Pests are attracted to overgrown vegetation and standing water, so it is important to keep your property well-maintained. Be sure to trim any trees or shrubs that are touching your home or business and clean out your gutters regularly. You should also fix any leaky pipes or faucets and fill in any low-lying areas in your yard.
- Store firewood away from your home or business – Pests can hide in firewood and enter your home or business when you bring it inside. To prevent this from happening, it is important to store your firewood away from your home or business. Be sure to keep it at least 20 feet away from your property and store it off the ground.
- Work with a professional pest control company – The best way to prevent pest infestations is to work with a professional pest control company. At Fischer’s Pest Control, we offer a variety of preventative treatments to keep pests out of your home or business. Our experienced technicians will inspect your property, identify any potential entry points, and seal them to keep pests out. We will also treat the perimeter of your property to create a barrier that keeps pests away.
Why Choose Fischer’s Pest Control?
When it comes to pest control in Red Rock, you have a lot of options. So why should you choose Fischer’s Pest Control? For starters, we have over 20 years of experience in the industry, so we know how to get rid of pests quickly and effectively. We are also a locally owned and operated company, which means that we are familiar with the types of pests that are common in the area and how to treat them.
At Fischer’s Pest Control, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We offer a variety of treatment options to meet your needs and budget, and we guarantee your satisfaction with our services. If you are not happy with the results of our treatment, we will come back and retreat your property at no additional cost to you. We also offer free estimates and flexible scheduling to make the process as convenient as possible for you.
Contact us today to learn more about our Red Rock pest control services and to schedule an appointment with our experienced technicians!
I called Fischer Pest Control to do an initial spraying/set up for our property. I have not seen any pests to date but it is always a good idea to pre-treat. The technician was on time, friendly and very knowledgeable about pests and rodents.- Melinda B.
I have been using Fischer’s for over three years and I am forever grateful for their professional service. Kevin is the technician that comes to my home he always uses pet safe sprays!- Michelle W.
We have been using Fischer's Pest Control since 2004, having excellent service from their service technicians. If we have an issue, they are here to address our issue.- American Jetting Services
Thanks Ryan for the great job you did on my home! No insects, spiders, scorpions that's a plus especially for my kids and my german shepherd! Inside and out I recommend this company for those who want a great job at an affordable price.- Jon N.
Once the ants started showing up this summer, I knew I didn't want to deal with it again. I contacted Fischer's Pest Control, and after the first visit I never saw another live ant, roach, spider, or anything. Extremely friendly!- William K.
We got bed bugs from some used furniture and could not get rid of them. They spread to two other family members homes since we didn't know at the time that we had them. Fischer's got rid of them the first treatment at all three properties.- Brian C.
Fischer's Pest Control team was on time and effective while providing excellent customer service. I had a bee infestation on the roof of my house. They are my first and only company to call for pest removal.- Lance B.
Our family has had Fischer's Pest Control for the past 10 years. I would not use any other pest control company. I have recommended Fischer’s Pest Control to all my family, co-workers & friends. FISCHER’S PEST CONTROL IS THE BEST IN LAS VEG- Christine L.
We’re Nevada state-licensed via the Department of Agriculture and fully insured. We stay current with annual continuing education. We do use hazardous chemicals, so safety for our customers and ourselves is always top priority.
The Fischer’s Pest Control guarantee gives you peace of mind. When we exterminate, pests stay dead. If you see substantial evidence that your problem hasn’t gone away within 30 days, we’ll be back to fix it for free. Period.
We’re on time and we get the job done. Your time and ours is valuable, and we hate being late just as much as you do. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly pest control, we’ll be there every month, on time and ready to work.
We don’t need to get married to take care of your pest control needs. If your Las Vegas property requires monthly attention, we’ll prove our worth to you each month, over and over again. We’ve been contract-free since 2003.
We know you don’t want to be charged before the pest problem is solved.